Fielding Surveyors Ltd is proud to take advantage of their experience and wealth of knowledge in the industry, to offer design, planning and consultancy services.
FSL can offer a consultation meeting, at no charge, onsite to discuss any proposed plans and development of a property with a view to providing a no obligation Fee Proposal and confirmation of terms.
If instructed FSL can produce the appropriate plans required by a Local Authority to submit an application for planning permission.
FSL can provide a comprehensive service on all issues relating to planning matters.
We are normally able to provide a comprehensive service and prepare all documentation including surveys on the structural condition of an existing building; designs for the proposed development or change of use; and all other plans and documentation.
Where a specialist discipline is required we can recommend and we are always happy to work in conjunction with our client’s architects, builders and any other advisers.
Once planning permission is granted, FSL can tender your requirements to a recommended database of contractors to obtain prices.
The process covers:
- Preparing detailed Specification and Schedule of Works
- Requesting and obtaining competitive tenders from a recommended number of contractors
- Assessing the tender returns and recommending a contractor
FSL offer a full Project Management service for alterations, extensions and new build incorporating:
- Submission for Building Regulations and/or Planning Consent
- Advising and implementing appropriate and relevant Forms of Contract
- Acting as Contract Administrator monitoring throughout the works
- Acting as CDM Co-ordinator in respect of CDM regulations